- Add the peanut butter, honey and protein to a stand alone mixer and combine until a dough forms.
- Separate the dough into 12 evenly sized balls and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Press the balls flat and shape into an egg. Freeze for 2 hours.
- Melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil together in a double boiler (or microwave).
- Place one of the frozen eggs onto a fork over the chocolate. Use a spoon to cover the egg in the chocolate and let the excess drip off. Place the chocolate covered egg back on the baking sheet and repeat until you have covered all the eggs.
- Melt the white chocolate in a double boiler and then transfer to a piping bag and drizzle over the chocolate eggs. Finish with sprinkles. Place the eggs in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Total Fat: 15g
Total Carbs: 14g
Net Carbs: 10g
Total Protein: 8g