- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F and spray a ramekin with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a microwaveable dish mix apples, salt, cinnamon, and sugar substitute. Microwave 1-2 minutes or until soft.
- Meanwhile, to make the crisp topping, mix brown sugar substitute, oats, and protein powder. Using two forks mix in coconut oil until all ingredients have been incorporated.
- After the apples are cooked you will mix the protein powder with water and then add apples to the bowl. Mix well.
- Transfer the apple mixture into prepared ramekin and top with crumble topping.
- Bake for 15-20 min and enjoy!
Total Fat: 7g
Total Carbs: 33.3g
Total Protein: 10.9g
Created by @sweetandspicymacros