- 1 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 scoop PEScience Vegan Vanilla Indulgence Select protein
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 3/4 cup granulated monk fruit sweetener (can use whatever you prefer)
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup cup fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup dairy-free Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tsp almond milk
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (180°C). Grease a loaf pan and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, protein powder, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate large mixing bowl, add the sweetener and lemon zest. Massage together with your hands to release the oil in the zest to enhance the lemon flavor.
- Add in the coconut oil, lemon juice, almond milk, dairy-free greek yogurt, and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mixing until just combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan and bake for 40-45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the loaf comes out clean.
- While the loaf is baking, prepare the lemon glaze by whisking together the powdered sugar, almond milk and lemon juice in a small bowl.
- When the loaf is done baking, remove it from the oven and let it cool in the pan for 10 minutes before removing it from the pan and transferring it to a wire rack.
- Drizzle the lemon glaze over the top of the cooled loaf and let it set for a few minutes before slicing and serving.